Labels

15 august (1) Airline (1) Bags (1) bangalore (1) black (1) charlie chaplin (1) city (1) delhi (1) himachal (1) India (1) Just (1) kaalihandi (1) kalam (1) love (1) RDB (1) Seed. (1) Taare Zameen Par (1) Tags (1)

Saturday, September 22, 2007

second innings , first night


The title is definitely influenced by cricket, but this post has nothing to do with cricket(hey we are T20 champs). Its just an first person account of my second visit to the city.It started with a bumpy landing ,name of airline held back due to some security reasons(???), then I was welcomed with heavy downpour. Last time when I left the city, enjoyed the rain, with no umbrella. This time I gave rain a miss, instead waited to let the rain stop.
It was not just the rain, which went overboard. A couple was not able to hold themselves, much to the disbelief of of a middle aged woman, who was a curious onlooker for some time. Couple left in sometime giving the woman a sense of relief.I too got little bit relieved , with rain relenting a bit.
I left the sitting area in search of auto.Rain relented but not the auto waalas . Knowing the public has no other option , they demand and get what they desire. After paying the unjustified fare , reached my friends home.
Auto waalas make you realize; you are still in India. whether Delhi or Bangalore auto persons behave in similar fashion, wonder what happens to non auto persons. What I mean by this will be talked about in next post , till then bye.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger